Thursday, April 2, 2015
Mary-Hardin Baylor
I haven't blogged in a REALLY long time. I doubt any of my upwards of 10 readers even checks my blog anymore. Nevertheless, I'm still publishing this one as I started this blog for me and not the world.
Yesterday drastically changed my plans for the future. My best friend went to the UMHB Annual Easter Pageant and long story short, we both are now in the process of applying to be Purple Crusaders. I feel like I, at least, am bound to be met with some kind of opposition. Partly because I'm only know applying that my best friend is applying, and partly because my best friend also happens to be my boyfriend.
Yes. If you asked me if I love him with my entire heart, I would say yes. Do I see a future with him? Do I want to be his wife? Do I want him to be my life-long mission partner and live life with him? Of course I do. But that doesn't mean that I'm not independant or able to go off to college by myself if he doesn't get accepted. Whether we get married or not, (and I certainly believe with my whole heart that we will) I will still be a nurse, I will still be a wife, I will still be a mom, and I will still live for The Lord.
I earnestly ask for prayer, and I am earnestly praying that it isn't too late to apply. My mom and I submitted my FAFSA application and I'm registered to take the SAT on May 2nd. I have nothing to offer, no way to control. My entire future rests in the hands of He who Loves me. Literally EVERYTHING rests in the hands of The Father. I have never known the meaning of chaotic peace until very recently, and I have never felt it quite like this. Trust has always been my downfall. That's the one ability I need the most right now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment