I haven't posted anything in almost a week and for that I apologize. However, camping in a place with no data connection and very poor service provides a very good excuse for that, in my opinion. So, without further ado, Dear Readers, I give you the thoughts in my head.
I've spent the past few days just reveling in all that God is. There is no way to deny the almighty power and glory of our God when you are surrounded by the beauty that is His creation at Garner State Park.
Journaling has always been something that I come by very easily. I've poured my thoughts out of inked pens and onto hundreds of pages of journals since I could write. Needless to say, writing is one of my strengths and an ever present outlet of mine. So imagine my giant frustration when, for the past four days, as I lay on my cot in complete silence, pen ready to release thoughts on to white pages, absolutely nothing came out of the mind I so very often find myself trapped in. I am at an outright loss for words to explain the glories of Himself my Lover has been revealing to me yet again. Anyone who knows me knows that this is a very rare thing for me. (I am my mother's daughter after all)
My heart has been in complete and utter chaos for almost four years now, and really even before then. I've gotten used to my mind going a trillion miles an hour every second of my teenage life. That is my normal. That is why my God continues and continues to amaze me. Since getting back from Fuge Tennessee, there has been nothing in my mind but the overwhelming Love of a God I could never deserve. Utter silence. Complete and total Peace has taken my heart and mind captive. I sincerely hope and pray I can never escape from their hold.
If I could do so with words, I would express to you the work that The Father is doing in my heart even as I type this. My God is so much more than any worn out word could every try to explain. My Jesus is so much more than I ever imagined He could be, even when I was so full of Him that after saying "Yes, I believe that Jesus is the Ruler of my heart and fully commit myself to Him." and lowered into that river, I was brought up as a new creation, born of the Love of my beautiful Father.
Readers, I am at a complete loss of words. I have so much inside of me that I wish I could convey on paper or with words that have been worn out from billions of people in hundreds of languages, but for some reason, the Father has taken my ability to do that away for now. He continues to remind me that He cannot be understood. I encourage you to revel in the Father today. Drop everything you're doing, right now, fall on your knees and worship Him. Cry out to Him. He longs for you to surrender your heart to Him.
No comments:
Post a Comment